Fact Families in X and ÷

I love to do math! Can you do it? My favorite math is division and multiplication because of how easy and fun it is and always will be.  Can you do a simple fact?

Multiplication and division are inverse of each other. For example, with the fact family of 5, 6, and 30 you get two multiplication facts and two inverse division facts.

What are your favorite math facts and why?

Are there any math facts that are fun, easy for you?

3 thoughts on “Fact Families in X and ÷

1. Hi Coconut Queen, what a fun post! I love math just like you do! What fun examples you gave here with your colorful pictures. Here is another example for you: 42/7=6 just like 6×7= ? (I’m sure you can figure this one out!)

Keep up the great work. -Your Mother 🙂

2. Dear Coconut Queen,

I can’t believe you made a post about math, especially since your blog is so new. I really enjoy math and I think I’m pretty good at it.

As for your other two questions some math problems I like are multiples of seven because I watch a lot of football. If you don’t know, a touchdown is six points and a PAT (point after touchdown) is one.

Now I’m extremely curious why you decided to do a post about math? What operation is your favorite?

From,
    The Swirling Cyclone

1. Hello Swirling Cyclone,

I did a post about math because I love math its my favorite thing in the word!I always love to learn new math hears what i learned today:

My favorite math operation is the square root here is an example of it:
      169=13
      144=12
      121=11
      100=10

Whats your favorite math operation and why?

Your blogging buddy, Coconut Queen